Welcome

Hi there, thanks for taking time to visit my blog. My name is Audrey Lewis, and I'm a busy Mom of 5 kids living in the Boise, Idaho area. I've always had a passion for taking pictures, but I really fell in love once I started having my own children. I realized how fast they grow up, and I wanted to capture every little moment I could so that I don't ever forget these precious years. I love photographing children, there's just something so magical about seeing the world through a childs eyes. I hope you enjoy your visit, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Adorable Family

I am so behind on my poor neglected blog. What's new, right? I'm impressed if anyone still checks here every once in a while. I'm trying to get caught up though, and thought this is the perfect family to start with. What a sweet family this was, and their little guy is just adorable. He wasn't quite sitting up on his own yet, and he wasn't a huge fan of my baskets, so we had to improvise. He's so cute it didn't matter anyway. Thanks for being so patient to see these, it was a pleasure spending the evening with you. Hope you love them!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so happy you've posted some new pictures! These turned out great. What a cute family. I love the last one on the left of the baby. That face he's making is the cutest!