Welcome

Hi there, thanks for taking time to visit my blog. My name is Audrey Lewis, and I'm a busy Mom of 5 kids living in the Boise, Idaho area. I've always had a passion for taking pictures, but I really fell in love once I started having my own children. I realized how fast they grow up, and I wanted to capture every little moment I could so that I don't ever forget these precious years. I love photographing children, there's just something so magical about seeing the world through a childs eyes. I hope you enjoy your visit, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

My Girls

I am so behind on my blog. It's kind of pitiful. These are some pictures of my gals that I took last May. Yep, that's right, May. I'm finally going back and editing all the hundreds of pictures I took but never got around to editing in the crazy last year of my life. I'll try to keep the spring posts to a minimum :) Especially since I have lots of fun fall shots to share. Anyway, these just made me laugh looking at them all of 5 months later. Little Kali would never fit in that bucket anymore, and Abbey, well, she's just as silly and squirmy. I love these girls, they're such a blessing to me!


Photobucket

Photobucket

She thinks she's so funny.


Photobucket

She just wanted to play peekapoo with me the entire time. I can't say I blame her, after all, those flowers were taller than she is.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I just want to squish her cheeks when I look at these pictures. It would take her about 2 seconds to climb out of that bucket and pull off her hat these days. I just love her.

Photobucket


And I love this one too, even if she can't sit still for 2 seconds. She's just so giggly and silly, and I wouldn't change that at all, even if it meant she'd pose for me :)

Photobucket

5 comments:

alison said...

these are so precious audrey! i love how abbey has one longer pony than the other. that has changed already:) i love to see how the little ones change so quickly!

Unknown said...

I'm so happy you posted these. Wow, that was a long time ago that we did this shoot! You got a ton of great ones of your girls that night. Kali has grown up so much since then.

Dana said...

So cute Audrey. Love your work...hope you are doing well. Good to see you today!

The Hunt Family said...

She is so incredibly adorable. LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures. I am a sucker for redheads.

Beautiful work.


Suzy

Tima Love said...

These photos are amazing! And the little ones are adorable! May God bless them, always! ^_^