Welcome

Hi there, thanks for taking time to visit my blog. My name is Audrey Lewis, and I'm a busy Mom of 5 kids living in the Boise, Idaho area. I've always had a passion for taking pictures, but I really fell in love once I started having my own children. I realized how fast they grow up, and I wanted to capture every little moment I could so that I don't ever forget these precious years. I love photographing children, there's just something so magical about seeing the world through a childs eyes. I hope you enjoy your visit, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Sweet Abbey

Oh how I love this little girly. She is just a constant source of joy in our lives, always giggling and dancing, and ever ready for a new adventure. She has us all wrapped around her little finger. I can't believe she's 3 1/2 all ready, it's going by way to fast for me. She tries so hard to pose for me when I want to take pictures, but the little thing just can't sit still for more than 2 seconds. Not to mention she has all sorts of her own ideas for posing....most of them very humorous. Anyway, I've been looking for beautiful natural light in my home, it's hard to come by, so she tried her little heart out to pose for me and lasted about 10 minutes. .


Photobucket


Photobucket

Doing pretty good so far. And then the giggles hit.

Photobucket

And they don't seem to be able to go away. Actually, they're getting worse.

Photobucket




Photobucket


And her attempt at being serious. It kinda makes me giggle, she's never that still. She is that sweet though.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are the cutest! Some of my very favorite of Abbey. Her hair is really really cute. I think the ones of her laughing are so priceless. Love em all! Beautiful light too.

Unknown said...

so sweet. and what a treasure to have! i LOVE her giggly ones. they are the best, and something you never want to forget! love them. hope you are well...i have decided you might be harder to get a hold of than the pope :> ps, we are moving this weekend :> to rigby...

alison said...

what a sweetie. these are just precious. great work and darling subject:)

Christine said...

she is adorable. i love how her headband is upside down in a few of them...(or maybe it goes both ways...but i only noticed because i thought it was so cute and was trying to look close for details!)