Welcome

Hi there, thanks for taking time to visit my blog. My name is Audrey Lewis, and I'm a busy Mom of 5 kids living in the Boise, Idaho area. I've always had a passion for taking pictures, but I really fell in love once I started having my own children. I realized how fast they grow up, and I wanted to capture every little moment I could so that I don't ever forget these precious years. I love photographing children, there's just something so magical about seeing the world through a childs eyes. I hope you enjoy your visit, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Handsome Little Guy

This little cutie came to visit for a mini session the other day, and I wanted to share a few. Between nasty stomach bugs and 3 kids in soccer, I'm so behind on my posts. I want to thank everyone for being so patient with me. Look how adorable this little man is! His parents were the nicest people and so easy to work with. Thanks for your patience, I hope they were worth the wait.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments: