Welcome

Hi there, thanks for taking time to visit my blog. My name is Audrey Lewis, and I'm a busy Mom of 5 kids living in the Boise, Idaho area. I've always had a passion for taking pictures, but I really fell in love once I started having my own children. I realized how fast they grow up, and I wanted to capture every little moment I could so that I don't ever forget these precious years. I love photographing children, there's just something so magical about seeing the world through a childs eyes. I hope you enjoy your visit, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Senior

This sweet gal just moved here from Utah, and needed a few pictures to send some announcements out. She thought the barn would be fun since all her friends think she's a hick now living in Meridian, Idaho. It rained during her entire session, but it was still a lot of fun. What a beautiful, sweet girl this is. Good luck at Utah State next year!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


So happy to be done!

Photobucket

2 comments:

alison said...

what a beautiful girl. you did such a great job audrey, i love how these turned out!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Audrey. What a cute girl!