Welcome

Hi there, thanks for taking time to visit my blog. My name is Audrey Lewis, and I'm a busy Mom of 5 kids living in the Boise, Idaho area. I've always had a passion for taking pictures, but I really fell in love once I started having my own children. I realized how fast they grow up, and I wanted to capture every little moment I could so that I don't ever forget these precious years. I love photographing children, there's just something so magical about seeing the world through a childs eyes. I hope you enjoy your visit, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

6 Months

Where in the world has the time gone? I can't believe my sweet little Kali is all ready halfway through her first year. I just love this little girl and want to kiss and squeeze her every second. She is so giggly, so patient, and so sweet. I just love this little girl. The little stinker definitely hates my camera all ready though, she will never smile for me, and she pulls off her hats and headbands all ready. Luckily, she's always got a smile for my husband when he comes home, so I'm learning to time it right :) I'm in trouble with this one, but I'll still keep her. Here's a few recents, I take way to many pictures of this girl.

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

alison said...

oh audrey!! what beautiful work and such a precious little one. time with these little babe's go way too fast. i love these!

Dana said...

Hummmm.....so hard to pick a favorite! So many cute expressions not to mention clothes. Those trips to the mall have paid off. ;) I think I love the one where her tongue is sticking out! Beautiful lighting by the way!