Welcome

Hi there, thanks for taking time to visit my blog. My name is Audrey Lewis, and I'm a busy Mom of 5 kids living in the Boise, Idaho area. I've always had a passion for taking pictures, but I really fell in love once I started having my own children. I realized how fast they grow up, and I wanted to capture every little moment I could so that I don't ever forget these precious years. I love photographing children, there's just something so magical about seeing the world through a childs eyes. I hope you enjoy your visit, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Happy Mother's Day

I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day. I feel so incredibly blessed to be the mother of my 5 beautiful children. They are amazing to me in every single way, oh how I love them. They make me laugh, they love me even thought I'm far from perfect, and they teach me every single day. Being a Mom is the best job ever. They gave me the perfect gift this year, a picture of all of them together. I'm blowing it up big for my wall, and I can't wait!


Photobucket

7 comments:

Nicole said...

You are the BEST mom in the world!! They are some lucky kiddos. So, that is the cutest picture ever. How the heck did you guys get them ALL to look and smile at the camera at the same time? That's impressive, they all look super cute!

Judy said...

Those are some mighty fine kids. Your picture turned out beautiful!

Unknown said...

I hope you had a wonderful Mother's day. I love this picture. You're kids are so lucky to have you as their mom!

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

I can't believe you got all of them smiling at the same time. What a great picture.

Kurt, Amy and kids! said...

I agree with Nicole.. you are an amazing Mom.. and how DID you get them to all look and smile? They look perfect. I love it!

Unknown said...

what beautiful little ones! and they look so stinking happy ... why? because they have the greatest sweetest mom :> and they all remembered it at the very same time ... thus the smiles :> love this shot.

Alison said...

This picture is just priceless and I agree that it is the perfect gift! What an adorable little crew you have!!