Welcome

Hi there, thanks for taking time to visit my blog. My name is Audrey Lewis, and I'm a busy Mom of 5 kids living in the Boise, Idaho area. I've always had a passion for taking pictures, but I really fell in love once I started having my own children. I realized how fast they grow up, and I wanted to capture every little moment I could so that I don't ever forget these precious years. I love photographing children, there's just something so magical about seeing the world through a childs eyes. I hope you enjoy your visit, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

My Sister's Cute Family

Just a little update, my computer is driving me bonkers. It works one day and then not the next. That means I never know when my internet will be working. So, if you've tried to email me or are planning on it soon, know that I'm not ignoring you, my computer is just not working. I can't even get my photos off my memory cards, which is obviously not fun for a photographer. As a result, I'm sending it into HP this week and hopefully won't be without it for too long. I will be checking my email every once in a while at my husband's office, so please be patient if it takes me a little while to get back to you. Thanks for understanding!

I took these pictures forever ago, it was last October. I never got around to posting several sessions from last fall, and wanted to share these of my sister and her cute little family. It totally rained on us, and minutes after I took the last picture it turned into a full blown blizzard. That's right, in the middle of October. Luckily, her little girl is the happiest thing ever, so we still managed some cute ones. Just had to share one of my favorite families ever.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


After the family pictures I convinced my sister to let me take a few of her little gal in the studio.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

Unknown said...

These are all adorable. I'm so glad you finally posted them!

Sarah said...

Geez Audrey, those are so awesome! So gorgeous.

Nicole said...

Thanks for posting those. We love having you as our photographer, you're the best!

Sheri said...

Those are so beautiful! I'm sure you REALLY had to convince them to LET you take more pictures! Where were those?

Alison said...

Audrey these are exceptional!!!

Unknown said...

fantastic...but whats new. again, it makes me miss our daily chats...how did life get so crazy? and how LUCKY are they to have such talent in the family :>

Michelle C said...

Hey-
haven't commented for a while. Absolutely love the last one with her crawling. So dang cute!

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

制服酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,