Welcome

Hi there, thanks for taking time to visit my blog. My name is Audrey Lewis, and I'm a busy Mom of 5 kids living in the Boise, Idaho area. I've always had a passion for taking pictures, but I really fell in love once I started having my own children. I realized how fast they grow up, and I wanted to capture every little moment I could so that I don't ever forget these precious years. I love photographing children, there's just something so magical about seeing the world through a childs eyes. I hope you enjoy your visit, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

My sweet niece

A little information first: I've been out of town, so I'm slowly catching up on my emails. Thanks for your patience! I am booked every Saturday evening until the end of October. I still have room for one session in September and 3 in October. They are first come first serve. Thanks everyone for your support and interest, I really appreciate it. Also, I will be doing mini sessions on Saturday, September 27th from 5:00pm-7:00 pm. They will last for a half hour, and you will receive 5-10 pictures on CD. The cost is $75.00. I have 2 openings left, and they'll go fast, so email me if you're interested.

Now to the fun stuff. My poor sister has been patiently waiting for a little sneak peek of these. I was in Utah a month ago and took some cute shots of her super sweet little girl. Thanks for being patient sis! Isn't she so adorable! I can't wait for her to come down in a few weeks for a real photo shoot, she's just the happiest, cutest baby!









7 comments:

Rachel and Steve said...

She looks a little like Abbie. I would like to take a spot in October if still open.

Unknown said...

Yay, a new post!!! Audrey, these are soooo cute. That age is so hard to photograph, but you managed to get some really wonderful shots. That last one is just perfect. I love the look you captured on her face and the way she's turning to look at you. I'm always trying to get a shot like that.

Sarah said...

Seriously...these are awesome! You captured some really great expressions. Nice work.

Alison said...

Those are so great!! I love seeing your work!!

Unknown said...

oh isn't she just loveable! i love them - you can almost hear her giggling...and i am IN LOVE with that last one - everything about it. the softness,yet crispness ... awww it is perfect!

Kurt, Amy and kids! said...

I was so excited to see how they turned out! She is so adorable. Nicole is going to be so happy.

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

制服酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,