Welcome

Hi there, thanks for taking time to visit my blog. My name is Audrey Lewis, and I'm a busy Mom of 5 kids living in the Boise, Idaho area. I've always had a passion for taking pictures, but I really fell in love once I started having my own children. I realized how fast they grow up, and I wanted to capture every little moment I could so that I don't ever forget these precious years. I love photographing children, there's just something so magical about seeing the world through a childs eyes. I hope you enjoy your visit, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

So Beautiful!

I had so much fun with these beautiful girls. This was probably one of my favorite sessions ever. I just love their Mom, she's one of my favorite people ever, and her girls are just as beautiful and fun as their Mom. Thanks for the fun evening Miss "J", it was so great to spend the evening with you! Enjoy your sneak peak!



I love this little gal! She's so full of spunk and is constantly giggling. She just started cheerleading, so of course she had to show me her jumps.













And this little gal was so cute. She kept looking at me like I was crazy putting all this stuff on her, but look how adorable it is! Thanks again gals!

7 comments:

Michelle C said...

Those are darling and what a beautiful place! Where is that?

Unknown said...

Those are very very cute. You got tons of good ones. That rainbow you got in the background in one of them is beautiful. Thanks for posting so many too. I love when you post lots!

Scott & Jeanell said...

Those pictures are just so BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them so much Thank You for doing them for us.

Unknown said...

holy shinanagins! those are so fun. of course those girls look adorable because they are. i'm with laura love it when you posts lots...they are just perfect and i know SHE will love them. seriously, gorgeous! way to go.

Kurt, Amy and kids! said...

She has the sweetest little smile, and you totally got it! So pretty! I love the baby too!! I love the soft editing too.. really nice job.

Alison said...

You never cease to amaze me with how amazing your work is!! These are just gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

制服酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,