Welcome

Hi there, thanks for taking time to visit my blog. My name is Audrey Lewis, and I'm a busy Mom of 5 kids living in the Boise, Idaho area. I've always had a passion for taking pictures, but I really fell in love once I started having my own children. I realized how fast they grow up, and I wanted to capture every little moment I could so that I don't ever forget these precious years. I love photographing children, there's just something so magical about seeing the world through a childs eyes. I hope you enjoy your visit, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Beautiful Girl

Yes, I am still doing sessions :) My poor neglected blog. This little girl is just so stinkin' beautiful! I just can't get over her big brown eyes and all that hair! She wasn't a huge fan of me or my camera, and I'm pretty sure her Mom left thinking we didn't get any good ones at all. We worked hard though and managed to coax a few smiles between the tears. Thanks so much to Mom for being so patient with all my computer and email issues I've been having lately. These are long overdue, so I'm going to stop writing and get on to the good stuff.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Look at those long lashes!

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


What a little sweetheart!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

These turned out beautifully. I would never have know she wasn't having the time of her life! That last one is my fave, just love the whole setup.