Welcome

Hi there, thanks for taking time to visit my blog. My name is Audrey Lewis, and I'm a busy Mom of 5 kids living in the Boise, Idaho area. I've always had a passion for taking pictures, but I really fell in love once I started having my own children. I realized how fast they grow up, and I wanted to capture every little moment I could so that I don't ever forget these precious years. I love photographing children, there's just something so magical about seeing the world through a childs eyes. I hope you enjoy your visit, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

A Favorite Family

I didn't do very many family sessions this fall with the new baby on the way, but I had to fit this family in. They're one of my favorites to photograph every year. They are beautiful and just so much fun, and I love to watch how the interact with each other. It's so obvious that they love life and love each other. It's amazing to me how much their kids grow up every year. I had a hard time deciding which ones to post.


Photobucket


I always want to take this one home with me, he'd fit right in. He's such a funny kid.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


I had to include this one. Her Dad told her brothers to give her kisses on the cheek and when they did she started giggling like crazy and says, "Oh, I just LOVE that!" So cute.


Photobucket


Photobucket