Welcome

Hi there, thanks for taking time to visit my blog. My name is Audrey Lewis, and I'm a busy Mom of 5 kids living in the Boise, Idaho area. I've always had a passion for taking pictures, but I really fell in love once I started having my own children. I realized how fast they grow up, and I wanted to capture every little moment I could so that I don't ever forget these precious years. I love photographing children, there's just something so magical about seeing the world through a childs eyes. I hope you enjoy your visit, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Our trip to Oregon

I was so excited to go to Oregon, and I'll confess that one of the main reasons was so that I could do a photo shoot of my kids on the beach. I just love beach shots, the ocean is so beautiful. So I loaded the car with petti skirts and pretty dresses, and cute jeans and shirts for the boys. We camped the first few nights, and then decided to do the shoot in the morning after we were in a beach house (baths are a good thing). It had been very cloudy and cold all week long, with the sun never peaking out before noon. So of course, on the morning we planned to do the shoot (our last morning there), it cleared up at 9:00 am, putting a quick stop to my plans. I was so sad! My sweet hubby was determined to find me something, so we headed up the shore and that evening we found a beach with a shipwreck that provided a teeny, tiny bit of shade. So this photo shoot is totally outside the box for me. I was dealing with very tricky lighting, kids who were cold, hungy, and exhausted, and a very short amount of time to work with. Not only that, but the summer clothes I'd brought for them were not going to work, it was chilly! That being said, even though they're totally different for me, and not at all what I was picturing, I love them. Because they remind that my husband wants me to be happy, and so do my kids, and because they're a memory of such a wonderful time we had. Oh, and don't feel bad for me, I ended up with tons of fun snapshots of the kids, they were so happy all week long!

Abbey was cold and tired, she didn't want to look at me for two seconds. Oh well, these really are so her at this age anyway!



A little sunflare is always fun!






This guy is the most tricky to work with. He's stubborn and full of energy. A bad combo when you want to take pics.






My sweet Caden who starts kindergarten in 2 weeks. I can't believe it!




And Jake who absolutely wanted to make sure I got a good picture of him. He was so cooperative, even though he totally hates getting his picture taken. I really love these of him, they show his sweet side so well.




7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you posted these. They are wonderful. I love the sunflare in during Abbey's shoot. That shipwreck is awesome too. I bet your boys loved it! Thanks so much for sharing.

Nicole said...

Wow, those turned out beautiful!! You are so talented! I'm glad you had a wonderful time and I can't wait to see you this week!

Sarah said...

Awesome job with the tricky lighting! I love them.

Alison said...

These are adorable photos! That looks like a very scenic setting!

Kurt, Amy and kids! said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I love every one of those pictures! They are so beautiful! I love the softness! I kept thinking.. this one is my favorite and then I kept saying it over and over again! Gorgeous!

Sheri said...

Oh Audrey, those are breathtaking! I guess I'm predjudiced as to the subject matter in these ones...but seriously, they are PRICELESS!!! What lucky kids to have such a talented Mom who loves them so much. Its obvious. All of them were wonderful. I really liked the ones of Brady though, you really got some good ones of him even though you said he's more tricky. Good work! Also, I can't leave without saying the ones of Abbey were just too amazing for words. The petty on the beach, the sun rays, oh my goodness. They're beautiful. I loved them. Ahh! The older boys were so cute, as usual, and you really captured their sweetness.

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

制服酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,