Welcome

Hi there, thanks for taking time to visit my blog. My name is Audrey Lewis, and I'm a busy Mom of 5 kids living in the Boise, Idaho area. I've always had a passion for taking pictures, but I really fell in love once I started having my own children. I realized how fast they grow up, and I wanted to capture every little moment I could so that I don't ever forget these precious years. I love photographing children, there's just something so magical about seeing the world through a childs eyes. I hope you enjoy your visit, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Little Missy M

This little gal just happens to belong to some of my very favorite people! I just adore this family, they are so much fun and the nicest people. Little miss "M" is just the cutest, sweetest baby. She was just so tiny and precious. She's a wiggly one, and I think she peed on us 3 different times, but once I got her in the little wrap she just snuggled right in and was happy as could be. Thanks for being so patient waiting for your sneak peek Mom, I hope you love them!













Ok, I know it's sad she's crying, but I just thought it was hularious. She was just not a fan of this big bowl, I think she was pretty mad at me for putting her in there.






So precious. Thanks Mom!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

yay! i sure do love them. i love the wrap and the crying in the bowl - priceless. and look at mr. m, all cute with his princess! :>

and i have to say there were some dang cute pretties on that little ones head. :> i know you don't NEED them, but if you happen to, i would love to give you some for props or something.
but again, so perfect. i really am thankful to know you and see your beautiful work!

Sarah said...

Great job, Audrey! I love the two with the parents and I love the black and white close up of her in her wrap and the third to last one. I think those are my favorites. Thanks for letting me come and shoot with you!

Unknown said...

These are super cute. You did a wonderful job at posing, lighting, composition......the list goes on. I love them all!!!

Alison said...

These are fabulous! I love that big bowl! Do you wander around the home decorating isles at Target just looking for fun new things to use in photographs?? Too creative and cute!

Katie said...

Amazing work! Everything you do is awesome! You definitely are a talented woman.

Kurt, Amy and kids! said...

that is just too adorable! I love the brown blanket and that bowl is awesome!

Wendy said...

Hi. I love your photos. Very impressive. I just talked to Sheri today and she told me about this blog. I would love to see your other blog. My email is wendybascom@gmail.com. And you should check out my blog, which I am just getting started. wendybascom.com

Nicole said...

What a cute little girl! You are so talented Audrey. I love the pictures!

Michelle C said...

I was going through your pictures and this last one is absolutely
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

制服酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,