Welcome

Hi there, thanks for taking time to visit my blog. My name is Audrey Lewis, and I'm a busy Mom of 5 kids living in the Boise, Idaho area. I've always had a passion for taking pictures, but I really fell in love once I started having my own children. I realized how fast they grow up, and I wanted to capture every little moment I could so that I don't ever forget these precious years. I love photographing children, there's just something so magical about seeing the world through a childs eyes. I hope you enjoy your visit, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

A Few More

I should be sleeping, but I want to get my editing done before I move! So the cute little kids from my last post came over today for a little mini session to get some "studio" pictures. Normally I love doing sessions outside, but after this session I'm getting excited for my studio. The kids were super cute, and we got tons of good ones. It's not hard to get good pictures when the kids are so sweet and adorable! Hope you enjoy your little sneak peek Mom!







Isn't she sweet! This one is my favorite, I love her little smile. I could post pictures of her all night long, I need to stop and go to bed!