Welcome

Hi there, thanks for taking time to visit my blog. My name is Audrey Lewis, and I'm a busy Mom of 5 kids living in the Boise, Idaho area. I've always had a passion for taking pictures, but I really fell in love once I started having my own children. I realized how fast they grow up, and I wanted to capture every little moment I could so that I don't ever forget these precious years. I love photographing children, there's just something so magical about seeing the world through a childs eyes. I hope you enjoy your visit, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

The "H" Family

I might be a little partial, since this is one of my very favorite families in the entire world, and we just might be related, but these guys seriously have the most adorable family! And they are so much fun! I was sooooo excited when Mom asked me to take their pictures, and I hope she'll ask me again, because her kids are the cutest things!!!

They were seriously the best squishy hug family! They just have so much fun together and so much love for each other.






Miss "T" is just so beautiful and so sweet. I absolutely love her! Her parents are in huge trouble, because she's a knockout!









And speaking of trouble, can you believe how handsome this guy is! He always knows just the right things to say to the ladies too!





"B" was such a good sport about getting his pictures taken, especially when he just wanted to play with his cousins! After he was done he said, "Finally!" and I said, "Hey, don't you like getting your picture taken?" To which he replied, "Aunt Audrey, you're really nice, but I just really don't like getting my picture taken."





And this little man is just to cute for words! He has such a funny little personality and is too cute for his own good! And can you believe his hair?! I'm so jealous, my hair will never look that good! I'm so lucky I get to take pictures of all these adorable kiddos!