Welcome

Hi there, thanks for taking time to visit my blog. My name is Audrey Lewis, and I'm a busy Mom of 5 kids living in the Boise, Idaho area. I've always had a passion for taking pictures, but I really fell in love once I started having my own children. I realized how fast they grow up, and I wanted to capture every little moment I could so that I don't ever forget these precious years. I love photographing children, there's just something so magical about seeing the world through a childs eyes. I hope you enjoy your visit, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Turning One

This little guy is just the cutest thing. I love photographing him, he has the most amazing blue eyes, so I was excited to do his one year pictures. He was so smiley and happy for his entire session, which is amazing at this age. His parents just adore him, and I can't blame them. He's turning one next week, and my soon to be 6 year old thought it was "awesome" that they share the same birthday. Hope you have a great birthday little man, thanks for the fun afternoon.


Photobucket


He made this face when he got super excited, I thought it was adorable.

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

They turned out so good!! Cant wait to see the rest thanks so much! Brittany

Anonymous said...

We're visiting today from sunny Australia..
☆•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
☆•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★
║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ Saturday!
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝

Zelia Reichert said...

Adorei suas fotografias, parabéns. Sua familia é linda.. A sensibilidade e beleza das suas fotos falam mais que palavras.
Zélia Reichert (Brazil)

staci baker said...

So cute! I LOVE your head shots of all of your kiddos. That would make such a great collage. You are so creative like that. And the clothes ensembles are so cute. I especially love the girls' matching dresses on the beach. I SO want you to take my kids' pictures at Red Fish, but it might be kind of hard while camping! We'll see. Anyway, you're such a talented lady!

Unknown said...

I LOVE your photos! MY family and I are traveling all around the world and taking pictures of children for childrens books. I really think that you would like it and that your kids would LOVE the books. Your kids are so stinking cute. :)

www.e3carlyjo.blogspot.com

www.e3imagine.com

Have a good day!

Lady Linda said...

very sweet!

Henry said...

very very sweet
www.sinedrom.com

Debbie said...

Audrey, your work is phenomenal!!

The kids in the photos are gorgeous.

I hope you are doing this as a profession.

All the best.

Debbie
Nassau, Bahamas