Welcome

Hi there, thanks for taking time to visit my blog. My name is Audrey Lewis, and I'm a busy Mom of 5 kids living in the Boise, Idaho area. I've always had a passion for taking pictures, but I really fell in love once I started having my own children. I realized how fast they grow up, and I wanted to capture every little moment I could so that I don't ever forget these precious years. I love photographing children, there's just something so magical about seeing the world through a childs eyes. I hope you enjoy your visit, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

5 Months

I seriously can't believe my little Kali is 5 months old today. Where on earth has the time gone?! We have just enjoyed this little gal so much, she is just full of smiles and sweetness. Looking at these pictures just makes me happy, she is such a little sweetie! I couldn't decide which ones to post, so you're getting more than I was planning on. I just love this little girl!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I am in love with this one, she's always got that little tongue sticking out, I love it!

Kali 5 months

3 comments:

Kurt, Amy and kids! said...

Audrey she is so cute! I love the tongue! I was just thinking about her today, trying to guess what stage she's in. I love the leggings too. Such cute photos!

staci baker said...

What a cutie! Is she seriously sitting up already?!?

Dana said...

Oh, my...so cute! I can't believe she is kind of sitting up. Obivously my Lilli was realy late sitting! These must be the natural light set-up? Love it!

BTW...the kids were looking at a kids cartoon Bible book while they were here and saw Adam and Eve. They asked why there were naked. I was surprised they could even recognize that... I think all you can see is Eve's head and Adam not wearing a shirt. I told them the story and asked them to get a different book. Anyway...if they mentioned it, you know where it was coming from.