Welcome

Hi there, thanks for taking time to visit my blog. My name is Audrey Lewis, and I'm a busy Mom of 5 kids living in the Boise, Idaho area. I've always had a passion for taking pictures, but I really fell in love once I started having my own children. I realized how fast they grow up, and I wanted to capture every little moment I could so that I don't ever forget these precious years. I love photographing children, there's just something so magical about seeing the world through a childs eyes. I hope you enjoy your visit, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

My Little Kali

I'm finally getting around to editing a few of the photos I've taken of my little Kali. This first one is from over a month ago, when she was 3 months old. It's so sad how fast they grow up, but I'm so enjoying this little one. She is the sweetest, most content little baby. I love her little cheeks in this picture.

Photobucket


And this one is from last week. I can hardly believe she's 4 months old all ready! She's starting to get big, and is grabbing for things and rolling over. She's so much fun. I just want to squeeze her and kiss her all the time!


Photobucket

8 comments:

alison said...

just adorable! you are getting some great shots of little kali! love these:)

Laura said...

I'm so glad you're getting some beautiful pictures of Kali. She is such a cute little thing and growing up too fast. I know exactly how you feel.

Dana said...

Love the second one. What a cutie! Missed you this morning....

mely said...

She is so adorable.

Kurt, Amy and kids! said...

Audrey she is adorable! Seriously I love her! And she looks just like Caden! I just want to give her big kisses!

Alison said...

Holy smokes, how did she get so big already?! She is totally adorable!! I love these pictures!!

uwanna said...

ghd glätteisen

christian louboutin shoes

ghd Straightener

christian louboutin

Copper clad aluminum busbar
Copper clad stell
Copper clad aluminum

fitness shoe
fitness shoes
mbt shoes
fitness shoe
fitness shoes
mbt shoes

timberland boot
timberland shoes
timberland boots
timberland

timberland boot
timberland shoes
timberland boots
timberland

ghd hair straighteners
hair straighteners
straighteners hair
ghd straighteners
straightener hair
ghd hair

ghd hair straighteners
hair straighteners
straighteners hair
ghd straighteners
straightener hair
ghd hair

ray ban sunglasses
sunglasses oakley
oakley sunglasses
sunglass

ray ban sunglasses
sunglasses oakley
oakley sunglasses
sunglass

U盘系统大师

sitiqaisarah said...

WHAT A WONDERFUL LIFE YOU HAVE!!!!