Welcome

Hi there, thanks for taking time to visit my blog. My name is Audrey Lewis, and I'm a busy Mom of 5 kids living in the Boise, Idaho area. I've always had a passion for taking pictures, but I really fell in love once I started having my own children. I realized how fast they grow up, and I wanted to capture every little moment I could so that I don't ever forget these precious years. I love photographing children, there's just something so magical about seeing the world through a childs eyes. I hope you enjoy your visit, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Chad and Christine

This couple is just so cute together! It was fun to do an engagement session again, it's been way to long. I forgot how much I enjoy them. Chad is like a little brother to me, so it's crazy to see him all grown up and getting married. His parents are like my second set of parents, and his older sister and I were best buds from the time we were 12 years old. It's almost scary to think how long that's been now. He is such a good kid, and I can't believe how handsome he is. Christine is as beautiful as can be, and just super sweet. Good luck with everything in the future you two, you're perfect for each other!

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great session. These are all great but I so love the sixth one down in B&W. Gorgeous!