Welcome

Hi there, thanks for taking time to visit my blog. My name is Audrey Lewis, and I'm a busy Mom of 5 kids living in the Boise, Idaho area. I've always had a passion for taking pictures, but I really fell in love once I started having my own children. I realized how fast they grow up, and I wanted to capture every little moment I could so that I don't ever forget these precious years. I love photographing children, there's just something so magical about seeing the world through a childs eyes. I hope you enjoy your visit, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Disneyland, here we come!

Just a quick post to say we're off to Disneyland and sunny warm California! We're very ready to get out of the snow and cold. I'll be back February 9th, so I'll be replying to emails then. Thanks for being patient, I'm so in need of this vacation.

Can I just say we're really, really excited!!! She's as happy about getting out of this snow as I am!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I'm so jealous of you guys! It will be so wonderful to be somewhere warm and sunny for a change. Have fun!!! I know you will.

Alison said...

I hope you guys are having a ball at Disneyland! That is the most fun place to take kids. I love seeing the excitement in their eyes!

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

制服酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,