Welcome

Hi there, thanks for taking time to visit my blog. My name is Audrey Lewis, and I'm a busy Mom of 5 kids living in the Boise, Idaho area. I've always had a passion for taking pictures, but I really fell in love once I started having my own children. I realized how fast they grow up, and I wanted to capture every little moment I could so that I don't ever forget these precious years. I love photographing children, there's just something so magical about seeing the world through a childs eyes. I hope you enjoy your visit, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Just One....

We're off to Utah for Thanksgiving weekend. Just wanted to share a new favorite of my little girl. I know I'm bias, but isn't she the cutest! Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I love love love that picture of Abbey. She is adorable. Have a great weekend!!!

Scott & Jeanell said...

Okay that picture is so Beautiful. She looks like she should be in a Gap comercial. So CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

VERY CUTE! You have every reason to be bias!!!

JessieDee said...

Hey! She is all grown up! Oh my heck! And I love all of your photography!! So amazing!! :)

Alison said...

Oh she is just a doll!! That really is a great photo!!!

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

制服酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,