Welcome

Hi there, thanks for taking time to visit my blog. My name is Audrey Lewis, and I'm a busy Mom of 5 kids living in the Boise, Idaho area. I've always had a passion for taking pictures, but I really fell in love once I started having my own children. I realized how fast they grow up, and I wanted to capture every little moment I could so that I don't ever forget these precious years. I love photographing children, there's just something so magical about seeing the world through a childs eyes. I hope you enjoy your visit, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Cute as can be!

I should really, really be in bed right now, but I just couldn't resist editing these pictures tonight. These little kiddos are my new neighbors, and they are absolutely beautiful! I feel really shallow admitting this, but I was really excited when I saw how cute my neighbor kids were and was so excited Mom was was willing to let me try my new studio out on them. I just love their big brown eyes and beautiful olive skin, they are absolutely beautiful children. Not only that, they're bundles of energy and fun. I got even more excited when I saw all the super cute clothes Mom had for them, I can't wait to take these guys downtown. Between the clothes and the cute kids, we got tons of adorable ones. Hope you enjoy your little sneak peek Mom, and thanks again for being so patient!





I'm so in love with this one.






Just look at those amazing eyes!







And I simply couldn't resist posting this, it's classic. Our little neighbor gal loves to hold Abbey and carry her everywhere. Can you tell that Abbey loves it as much as she does? Just priceless! We were trying so hard to get her to smile, I guess all she needed was Abbey in her lap!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these. It looks like you got your studio lights figured out. The color of both of the walls looks perfect and I'm in love with the textures you used. Yay! I can't wait to come over and play in your studio again!!!

Kurt, Amy and kids! said...

Those are great! I love the wall textures too! Beautiful!

Bunni Watts said...

AUDREY I LOVE IT AND I LOVE YOU!!! the pix are great! thanks for taking the time and being so fun loving and patient with the kids!

Alison said...

These are adorable!!

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

制服酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,