Welcome

Hi there, thanks for taking time to visit my blog. My name is Audrey Lewis, and I'm a busy Mom of 5 kids living in the Boise, Idaho area. I've always had a passion for taking pictures, but I really fell in love once I started having my own children. I realized how fast they grow up, and I wanted to capture every little moment I could so that I don't ever forget these precious years. I love photographing children, there's just something so magical about seeing the world through a childs eyes. I hope you enjoy your visit, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

My Latest Project

Obviously I'm not a product photographer, ha ha! These really stink, sorry about that. I really love how this looks in person. My husband wanted some pictures of our kids in his Dental Office, so this is what I came up with. I've seen some fun collages done kind of like this and decided to give it a try. I will definitely be making one of these for our home, I love it so much! This is a 20x24 collage with 4x4 pictures on it. I'm so excited to offer these to clients. I can make them in any color, with black and white photos, and with whatever writing or quote you want on it. There are tons of options! I will be posting more collage designs in the future.




Here's a close up so you can see the detail of the non-photo blocks.


6 comments:

Alison said...

Audrey this is so cool!! I love this idea and I love how this turned out!

Unknown said...

oh i just love it! i am IN love with it - it is a great idea, creation and to offer to your 'clients' - very nice! and the colors turned out great...where did you have it printed off at?

Nicole said...

I absolutely love it! It turned out great! You may need to help me order one:)

Sarah said...

Everytime I see it, I love it more and more! Although I have to say it's better in person! Great job.

Unknown said...

I love love love the storyboard! I need to make one up for my own family.

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

制服酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,