Welcome

Hi there, thanks for taking time to visit my blog. My name is Audrey Lewis, and I'm a busy Mom of 5 kids living in the Boise, Idaho area. I've always had a passion for taking pictures, but I really fell in love once I started having my own children. I realized how fast they grow up, and I wanted to capture every little moment I could so that I don't ever forget these precious years. I love photographing children, there's just something so magical about seeing the world through a childs eyes. I hope you enjoy your visit, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

New Textures

I've been playing around in PSE and would love some opinions on my new textures. Is this something I should offer? Any input would be great!


Some fun new backdrop options:


This is to give pictures sort of an old antique feel to them:






And a couple other backdrop options I've been playing around with:



Oh, and since these are new, if anyone that I've taken pictures for all ready would like some of these done just let me know! Thanks!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

totally LOVE the textures...it gives it such a uniqueness. and abbey in the cup is hilarious...she is such a hoot.

Alison said...

Wow! I love the texture stuff! That makes it look way cool! How did you change the background though? That is very new age! You are so talented!

Sarah said...

I especially love the first two pictures with the textures, although all of them are really good. You should totally offer them.

Wendi Mortensen said...

I am Nicole Leavitt's cousin and LOVE your photos! I would love to see if I could set up a time to visit with you to get photos taken of my 7week old. Let me know the best way to get in touch with you.

Nicole Leavitt said...

those are so great! definitely offer them! :) all my friends are seeing your photos so Im just sending them your email..hope thats okay! the word is spreading haha!

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

I LOVE the textures! I know I've said it a million times but we need to get together so i can take a photoshop 101 class from you. I am so impressed with your work, I don't think there is any room for improvement and then they just keep getting better!

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

制服酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,