Welcome

Hi there, thanks for taking time to visit my blog. My name is Audrey Lewis, and I'm a busy Mom of 5 kids living in the Boise, Idaho area. I've always had a passion for taking pictures, but I really fell in love once I started having my own children. I realized how fast they grow up, and I wanted to capture every little moment I could so that I don't ever forget these precious years. I love photographing children, there's just something so magical about seeing the world through a childs eyes. I hope you enjoy your visit, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Finally a break from all my pictures.....

For those of you that think I've given up scrapping (I know, sometimes I really wonder myself). I just don't get a whole lot of "free" time these days! I guess 4 kids will do that to ya. I still want to scrap though. The desire is there, the time is not. My Mom was super sweet and watched the kids for me this week so that I could have some time for myself. I'll admit, I really should have cleaned! But I didn't. Instead, I scrapped. I finished another calendar page for my Mom, this is from our family vacation last September. We had a blast!


And I like it enough that I decided to make a layout for myself using the same design. I love PSE!!! I did everything in there, printed it out, and then just added my patterned paper and embellishments. Making photo collages really speeds things up! Speaking of collages, I made a very fun one for my wall, once I get it framed and up I'll share it on here.


8 comments:

Alison said...

Wow! What a fabulous LO!! I bet your mom loves this and I love how you also turned it into an 8 1/2 X 11. Very creative!

Lauren M. said...

Those pictures are so great! Love the color choices for the LOs, you did a beautiful job:)

Kurt, Amy and kids! said...

Audrey that is perfect! I love the quote in the middle too! Beautiful.. can I have a copy of that one?

Nicole Leavitt said...

Hey there! I dont know if you remember me, but we used to go to church together at the good ol 8th ward, and anyway..I found your blog through someone else's and the pictures you take are absolutely amazing and darling! We have a baby girl due any day now, and a 2 1/2 yr old little boy..and I would love to get their pictures done after she is born. I think I read that you are still in Boise maybe? Im in UT now, but will be in Boise in March and was just wondering your availability and pricing and all that fun stuff! My sister may be interested as well. Email me when you get a chance at nicoleleavitt04@hotmail.com. Thanks!
Nicole 'Fahnestock' Leavitt

Nicole said...

Wow Audrey, we sure do have a cute family. Not to brag or anything:) I'm like Amy, I would love a copy, it's way too cute!

Cala said...

Audrey I LOVE your photos!!! As time gets closer I want to schedule and have you take belly photos for me and eventually newborn photos!!!!

staci baker said...

I'm so glad you got some Audrey time! I LOVE those pictures of Abbey! She just keeps on gettin cuter and cuter everyday! Such personality, too! Can't believe she's a year old now!

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

制服酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,