Welcome

Hi there, thanks for taking time to visit my blog. My name is Audrey Lewis, and I'm a busy Mom of 5 kids living in the Boise, Idaho area. I've always had a passion for taking pictures, but I really fell in love once I started having my own children. I realized how fast they grow up, and I wanted to capture every little moment I could so that I don't ever forget these precious years. I love photographing children, there's just something so magical about seeing the world through a childs eyes. I hope you enjoy your visit, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

I take way to many photos of this little girl!!!

I just can't help it, she's way to cute!!! I took these on my bed. Just stuck a white sheet behind her, and used natural lighting from my windows. Thanks for looking!



She always scrunches her nose when she smiles, too cute!!!


I was playing peek a boo with her when I got this one, I love how surprised she looks to see me!


And this is just a classic of her. She's such a thumb sucker and I just think it's so cute!


4 comments:

Alison said...

Audrey these are sooooo cute!! And guess what? You've got a kid with more hair than mine! Abbey is just the cutest little thing!!! Love her outfit too and that thumb sucking photo is totally my favorite!!

Lauren M. said...

Wish we lived close enough that you could take pictures of my kiddies! You're such a great photographer. Love the thumbsucking picture.

Mel said...

LOVE the thumb sucking pic! Livi does that too!

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

制服酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,