Welcome

Hi there, thanks for taking time to visit my blog. My name is Audrey Lewis, and I'm a busy Mom of 5 kids living in the Boise, Idaho area. I've always had a passion for taking pictures, but I really fell in love once I started having my own children. I realized how fast they grow up, and I wanted to capture every little moment I could so that I don't ever forget these precious years. I love photographing children, there's just something so magical about seeing the world through a childs eyes. I hope you enjoy your visit, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Help!!!????

For some reason when I post these on my blog they just lose a lot of the quality. Am I saving them wrong? If anyone knows, please help!!! Anyway, here's a few more of the shoot I did the other night. These are much more in focus in person, and the colors are richer. Maybe I need to calibrate my monitor. Anyway, I would love some cc on these, I'm trying to learn!!!




I'm am in love with the colors on these next 2! Her shirt was perfect with the red leaves!




4 comments: