Welcome

Hi there, thanks for taking time to visit my blog. My name is Audrey Lewis, and I'm a busy Mom of 5 kids living in the Boise, Idaho area. I've always had a passion for taking pictures, but I really fell in love once I started having my own children. I realized how fast they grow up, and I wanted to capture every little moment I could so that I don't ever forget these precious years. I love photographing children, there's just something so magical about seeing the world through a childs eyes. I hope you enjoy your visit, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Focus Audrey, Focus!!!!

Well, I've been playing around with my new lens a lot lately. I got the canon 85mm 1.8 lens. It's fabulous, but I have to admit, I'm having some focusing issues! I'm not sure if it's the fact that my subjects are usually on the run, my settings, my lighting, or what, but I'm determined to figure it out! This photography stuff is more complicated than I thought. I think I'll have to bring some good photography books on my 6 hour airplane ride this week. And get to know my camera manual a little better, I'm sure he's been missing me. Anyway, I was still happy with some of the photos I got....I even had one cute red headed subject that very willing and happy to get his picture taken this time around! He told me that he wanted me to have "A nice picture of me to put up on the wall", isn't he thoughtful!!!!




I used the white chocolate action by Jessica Bell on this one, love how it turned out (who knows, I might even put this on my wall!).


And this is such a classic face from my little guy! I just love his personality!


And this uses Jessica Bell's dark chocolate actions.


This is where I ran into focusing issues. For some reason I couldn't get her face in focus, just the hood around her face! Any tips on how NOT to do this would be great!!!!!



I still think she's cute, even when she's out of focus a bit!


Ha, she looks pretty sassy in this one!


2 comments:

Alison said...

Wow, what awesome photos! That girl has got the most beautiful eyes! Caden is just a doll and I'm loving your new blog! You are such an exceptional photographer! I love that you are starting to play around with the manual mode on your camera. I need to do that more. Good luck with the 6 hour flight. Our kiddos did well but didn't leave me any 'me' time. ;)

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

制服酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,