Welcome

Hi there, thanks for taking time to visit my blog. My name is Audrey Lewis, and I'm a busy Mom of 5 kids living in the Boise, Idaho area. I've always had a passion for taking pictures, but I really fell in love once I started having my own children. I realized how fast they grow up, and I wanted to capture every little moment I could so that I don't ever forget these precious years. I love photographing children, there's just something so magical about seeing the world through a childs eyes. I hope you enjoy your visit, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

"Events" vs. "Moments"

Ok, so I'm what you would call a "Moments" type scrapbooker. I can't even remember the last time I made a Christmas page, a birthday page, or a family vacation layout!!! I just love to do scrap the "moments" stuff, the everyday things that make up our life. And I think it's great (and much easier, since I usually only use one photo to do it). And a lot of times I think "moments" pages tend to get all the glory, while "events layouts" are kind of thrown under the rug. But you know what, I decided a few weeks ago that "Events" aren't such a bad thing to scrap afterall. As a matter of fact, they're pretty darn important!!! I want my kids to know that we went had fun birthday parties, went on family vacations together, had fun Christmas traditions, and what they dressed up as for Halloween! And not only that, it's important! Important that they know that we did these things together as a family, cuz these are the things that unify us. So now I'm going to make a goal to scrap more of the "events" in our life. Don't get me wrong, I won't give up the "moments" stuff, I love it to much. But I think there's a little room in there for a holiday page every once in a while! So here's my first layout after making that goal, and guess what, it was hard to make! 6 pictures on one layout! That's just tough for me! But that's ok, cuz now my kids will always remember the fun trip we recently took to Park City, and I say "yay" to that!



3 comments:

Alison said...

Audrey this is completely adorable!! I love it!! I totally want to scrapbook a LO just like this one! I love what you said about scrapbooking events & moments too!! You always inspire me!

Tobey said...

I so totally agree with your comments about events vs moments. Lately I've been stuck on the moments too, I guess I need to make more of the events! I love how you got so many photos in this LO! It's really adorable, all those precious faces!

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

制服酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,